Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using 238accounting.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by 238 Accounting Services, LLC.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
- “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means 238 Accounting Services, LLC and 238accounting.com.
- “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of 238 Accounting Services, LLC
and238accounting.com, and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on 238accounting.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
- “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
- “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single
person,or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means 238accounting.com and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, or guides, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
- “Site” means 238accounting.com and any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
- “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as professional mental health advice by us. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not professional mental health advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
3. Affiliate Links/Products
From time to time, we link to products or services we love using affiliate links. This means that we may receive a small percentage or fee for referring you to any product you may purchase from one of those sites. These small fees help sustain our small business. We truly appreciate your support.
4. Sponsored Posts
We may feature sponsored blog posts. If we do, we will clearly state that the post is sponsored and by whom in the post. While we are committed to only featuring sponsored content from companies or products we have tried and loved, we make no warranties, guarantees, or representations as to the effectiveness or safety of said products or services. You should use them at your own risk and make all the appropriate investigations you need to on your own to feel comfortable using them. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our sponsored posts.
5. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice
The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your attorney, physician, medical professional, mental health professional, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Site simply contains informational and educational material and information.
6. No Warrantees, Guarantees, or Representations
Although we do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, we do not warranty, guaranty, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health situation. Although we do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee — due to how rapidly things change — that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
7. Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
The Testimonials or examples on the Site are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
9. No Endorsements
Any links to,
11. Contact Us
Updated On: 8/1/2018